Click here to listen to the podcast. Text version coming soon, linked on here.
For International Women’s Day, Claire, Ebere, Fereshteh, Kate and Tracey, talk about:
· our Disabled Mothers’ Rights Campaign, challenging the lack of support by Councils and discrimination by the family courts that leads to traumatic separation of mums and kids
· how disabled children are massively over-represented and mistreated in the children’s social care industry, as are children of colour;
· a lesbian disabled single mum describing homophobia;
· a disabled refugee woman spelling out her experience of the hostile environment;
· the impact on us of care charges and bad conditions of privatised care workers;