Entitled to free support services under aftercare?

  A volunteer writes: “If you have ever been sectioned on a section 3 of the Mental Health Act (and other sections below) once you are discharged back to the community and have needs relating to healthcare, social care or supported accommodation, then these should be provided by what is called Section 117 aftercare. A … Read more